NUTRIENT INFUSION BOOSTERS
When undergoing an IV vitamin treatment, clients receive a liquid mixture of vitamins and minerals through a small tube inserted into a vein. This allows the nutrients to be absorbed quickly and directly into the bloodstream, a method that produces higher levels of the vitamins and minerals in your body than your regular intake from food or supplements.
Several factors affect our body’s ability to absorb nutrients in the stomach. Factors include age, metabolism, health status, genetics, interactions with other goods we consume and the chemical and physical makeup of the nutritional supplement or food. Higher levels of the vitamins and minerals in your bloodstream leading to greater uptake into cells, which have been proven to use the additional nutrients to maintain health and fight illness.
Royal Wellness IV infusion therapies target a variety of wellness needs by replenishing hydration, aiding recovery from illness or jet lag, restoring vitamin & nutrient levels, refreshing your cosmetic appearance and revitalising your overall wellbeing. Also, signature vitamin and nutrient booster shot injections are also offered and designed to prolong energy, assist with natural metabolic weight-loss, promote overall wellness and to give you the extra physical power you crave for during your fitness routines, intimate life, or career.
The Royal Wellness IV therapies and injections take up to 30 minutes for our specialists to administer, allowing you to return to your life immediately after, regardless of what your day brings.
We recommend IV therapy for those with the following:
- Severe, acute and chronic infectious diseases (such as Mononucleosis, Influenza, Herpes, etc.)
- Chronic Fatigue, anxiety, toxicity and depression
- Acute and chronic gastrointestinal illnesses (IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, etc.)
- Autoimmune conditions (such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, Psoriasis, etc)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Neurological conditions
- Desire to increase athletic performance
Start Your Inner Mastery Today!
(1) The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program.
(2) All therapies are specific formulations prepared by Royal Wellness Group. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only and do not represent actual products.